Sunday, June 29, 2008

Week 7 Thing 16

Wiki Wiki -- It's summer and I wish I was in Hawaii...
but I had the opportunity to use a wiki for the very first time only a few weeks ago. While enrolled in my previous course ( ... if you missed my earlier postings.. I am enrolled at Walden University's online Masters of Education Program. I am beginning a new class this week), we were required to collaborate on a project. Since my fellow classmates are all over the United States, my group choose to utilize a wiki to generate ideas and complete our assignment. If you are interested, you may check out our first attempt at a wiki with our review of an Internet Project

I can see the potential for using a wiki within my classroom next year-- for collaborative learning projects as well as for homework help. A wiki could be created for students to add their own notes and thoughts about a specific math topic -- maybe adding some insights that could help others understand difficult concepts easier.

1 comment:

Mrs. Yollis said...

Hi Jani! You're doing great things with your blog! I enjoyed reading about your wiki and your post about copy writing. You're an inspiration!