Saturday, July 5, 2008

Week 7 Thing 17

Playing in the Sandbox... very quickly wiki wiki

It took me over a week before I decided to just post something to the California Classroom Curriculum Connections (way too many cccc's) wiki called 'The Sandbox.' I really had trouble figuring out what I could possible add to the story being posted... and then it came to me... I could change directions of the post and if someone didn't care for my addition about the 'dog days of summer' he/she could delete my comments!! No worries.. be happy!!

1 comment:

Jane, TL in the classroom said...

I think that is one big advantage of wikis for student projects over some of the other tools. Every version is viewable and retrievable, in case someone accidentally deletes something, and you can tell who edited each version just in case someone adds something inappropriate. It would also allow you to know who really did the work in a group project.