Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Week 5 Thing 10


OMG-- online image generators.. what is next????
I had fun creating my own comic-- A Simpson's nerd asking a simple question.. using Comic Strip Generator. At first I had trouble getting the comic strip to post to this blog but with a little perseverance ... and luck.. I managed...

I know, I know... it isn't very funny... I'm a mathematician... what do you expect???.... but he is suppose to be the Simpson computer nerd ... so shouldn't he have a slide rule in his pocket?? What.... you don't know what a slide rule is used for... OMG... you are just too young...




Then I explored FD Toys and clicked on jigsaw...and created the puzzle from a photo taken the day the 8th graders went to Universal Studios-- the Friday before the huge fire at Universal Studios...


Had to keep going-- so I experimented with adding a double matte finish with beveled edges (using "Big Huge Labs") to a photo taken at the old Helm's bakery...







1 comment:

Jane, TL in the classroom said...

You've done some great graphics, Jani. I've been thinking I need to update some of the graphics on my blog, etc. Hopefully yours will inspire me.