Saturday, June 7, 2008

Week 4 Thing 9

Locating a few MORE blogs..

...and I thought I had found enough blogs to keep me busy!! Luckily summer vacation is around the corner. I spent way too much time looking at all the fabulous blogs recommended in Thing 9.
k-12 Online Conference impressed me-- as did Ed Tech Journeys... and I found a fabulous Internet Project- Flat Classroom

I had already added Technorati to my Google Reader and have experienced difficulty keeping up with all that comes via Technorati.

Google also can add a Blog Search on any topic I choose-- I added "Classroom Learning 2.0" just to see what blogs are out there... So now on my iGoogle page not only do I have my Google Reader but I also have a Google Blog search just for this class...

I am amazed by the BlogPulse-- and its ability to track and find web blog conversations. (that technology is scary) ... it came up with 2007 different blogs that mentioned Classroom Learning 2.0 ... too many to check out so I used advanced search and narrowed the field a bit.. to just 23 ...

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Great idea with your blog searches! I spend a lot of time on Twitter keeping track of blog topics posted by specific people, however I think I need to spend some time branching out to see what other "experts" are out there. Great posts!