Sunday, July 20, 2008

Week 9 Thing 20

You Tube

My own children (read: adult children living at home) love to show me new You Tube videos that they have discovered-- as does my husband. The ones they find to show me are quite fun-- and I do enjoy watching them.... but I struggle to find videos that I can use in my math classroom. I have a few favorites and actually want to see how I can incorporate them into my classroom-- some are not appropriate for middle schoolers... I love "What You Know about Math!" on Roland's Blog (obviously on You Tube as well)... it might be a fun way to start the year...
I absolutely love the Klein Group Finite Simple Group of Order 2 -- math terminology is woven throughout the entire song... I smile every time I watch it!!





I hope you enjoy this!!

Then, of course, there is the video we watched in Mary Ann's great PowerPoint Class last Friday... I went home and immediately shared this with my family...


You gotta' love this one

No comments: