Monday, May 26, 2008

Week 3 Thing 5


Flickr

I created a free account in Flickr and then immediately wanted to upgrade -- I loved the idea of creating 'sets' of pictures and I could only have three with the free account. Then, however, I explored Picasa Web Album from Google and decided its interface quality was much easier to use for me. So I am switching to Picasa. I have created a number of web albums-- some public and others, with students' pictures, that are private.

Open House at LCMS May 21, 2008


Having spent numerous hours preparing for Open House trying to find a spot for each and every project completed this school year, I was delighted with parents' responses to our room. What fun it was to watch the pride students had as they took their parents around and pointed out all their different projects!!

No comments: