Friday, May 16, 2008

Week 2 Thing 3

Blogging....
I don't find myself writing my thoughts on paper-- or on the computer -much-- I blame that on my focus of mathematics --- however, this class will be an excellent way to assist me in doing just that...

Now, which of the 7 1/2 habits is the easiest---hmmm... accepting responsibility for my own learning as always been an easy one for me. I have aways loved learning... always taken classes whether for credit or just because I wanted to learn yoga, scrap-booking, cooking, or sewing...


The hardest seems to be the most important PLAY!! I am trying to make sure I add play into my weekly activities-- right now, my play is hiking along trails either in Ojai or along the beach... That really recharges me and enables me to work the entire week... as long as I know I have a great hike on Sunday...

I had fun creating my avatar... I had tried creating an avatar before but I never used that one. I smile everytime I see my avatar... not sure why... but I like the youthfulness of it!! :)

1 comment:

Jane, TL in the classroom said...

Hi Jani,
You've gotten off to a great start on your blog! I really hope you enjoy the course. I love your Avatar, too. (We curly hair people need to stick together.) With all the discussion of Avatars, I got inspired to update mine. And then, I got inspired to do a new (rather rambling) post, too. You can check them out at http://janelibrary2.blogspot.com/.